Search Little Muscles Brayden's Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

May 13, 2007 (now a Big Brother)


































































































































































On May 13, 2007 - you welcomed your arms to a new baby brother named, Brextin Kohen. He weighed 6 lbs and 13 ounces and was 17 1/2 inches long. At this time I don't really think the two of you look a like - but only time will tell.


I just got a new charm made to wear around my neck - I selected a picture that included the two of you - so I selected a picture of you holding him for the very first time. You even celebrated his first birthday at the hospital with a cake -



Sadly Brextin developed epilepsy early on (around 2 months old) and lost his life in May 2010 while receiving a second opinion at a local hospital - we miss him dearly!! www.brextinshope.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment