Search Little Muscles Brayden's Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Braydens electronic growing up book/blog!

My husband and I waited 7 years to have children after we were married and I had hopes of keeping track of our children's lives in a baby book - well - I haven't kept that promise true - so I thought if I would used technology instead of writing I would be better at keeping things up to date. So today is my very first entry for my son's, Brayden's Blog.

I kept his baby book kinda up to date and then we welcomed a second child into our lives, Brextin and then things really fell behind - for two reasons -

1) my life just got busier
2) our second son was born with special needs - which required more of my time (bless our guardian angel (May 2007- May 2010) I did keep an electronic blog throughout his short life - which allowed me to vent my frustrations and to connect with other parents who were experiencing the same complications as we went through. His blog can be found at www.brextinshope.blogspot.com

I was forever grateful that I now have his blog in print and I can read it at any given time - so I thought - it is better now than never to get caught up with my oldest son.

No comments:

Post a Comment